Footcandy Shoes Annual 30% off sale..Loubies, Manolos, Choo, Padovan, and more!

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
https://www.footcandyshoes.com/index.asp

Free shipping if your order is over $100. I have ordered Louboutins from them before and they usually ship out the same day or the very next day!

I picked up the black patent castillana of course. lol I saw butterfly's a while ago and I loved them, but I figured they would go on sale so I'm glad I waited for ONCE. :smile:

LouboutinCastillana1.gif

LouboutinCastillana2.gif

louboutincastillana4.gif

Mods, can we move this to the "glass slipper" forum. I meant to post it there, but I messed up since I tend to hang in the CL subforum mostly.

Get them blackbird!!! Sorry I'm an enabler. haha

greenleaf, you should get the castillanas if you love them. I see some sizes left!

Have you guys seen MB'S leopard print D'orsay on sale??? I think that one I may break down for. PS I love your black shoes!!!! They have my size, too!!

Have you guys seen MB'S leopard print D'orsay on sale??? I think that one I may break down for. PS I love your black shoes!!!! They have my size, too!!

The Sedaraby or another d'orsay? If so, if you do a search on Ebay you will find a pair of leopard Sedaraby's (cough mine). LOL However, I don't know what size you are.

I was trying to find Butterfly's photos b/c hers are obviously much better than stock photos, but I gave up.

The Sedaraby or another d'orsay? If so, if you do a search on Ebay you will find a pair of leopard Sedaraby's (cough mine). LOL However, I don't know what size you are.

I was trying to find Butterfly's photos b/c hers are obviously much better than stock photos, but I gave up.
No these are leoperd peep toe d'osay with a beige patent trim.

Mods, can we move this to the "glass slipper" forum. I meant to post it there, but I messed up since I tend to hang in the CL subforum mostly.

Get them blackbird!!! Sorry I'm an enabler. haha

greenleaf, you should get the castillanas if you love them. I see some sizes left!
I am eyeballing those now as well, they kinda grow on you. How do you think the sizing is and do you think you can walk ok in them?? I am only use to 3 inch heels, that is why I asked. They have some serious sassy going on!!:okay::yes:

Well dag na bit! They don't have my size. I spoke to the SA at Foot Candy and she said this particular shoe ran a little big, so I would need my US size 7 1/2 and they don't have it. Why oh why can I never get shoes on sale????
Sad day.... I am going to go pout if anyone should need me. Good luck to the rest of you!!