GyrlLayney's Lovin' Her Babies!!!

Here are some little treats I bought for myself recently. Please help me accessorize the first dress - navy Phillip Lim - I'm wearing it to my 20-year high school reunion!

1. BAG: To avoid unnecessary additional spending, I was thinking of carrying my black Choo biker (on the forearm, not shoulder). I simply cannot buy another bag right now, so everything else will have to "go" with this Choo.

2. SHOES: A pair of navy silk ankle strap heels I already own (Cynthia Rowley -2.5 in.- which I wore on my wedding day, then had dyed dark blue to match a bridesmaid gown for my BFF's wedding). Nude hose - too risque? Navy tights-too matchy? Maybe I should go with the latest look - black opaque tights and black heels? (which I'd have to buy)

3. BELT: To accent my Choo bag's sorta golden rings I was going to buy a gold metallic belt (thin or thick?) to replace the brown leather one that came with the Lim dress. Or if black shoes, then maybe a black belt?

4. JEWELRY: The tiffany-esque hoop earrings and long tiffany-esque diamonds by the yard gold chain (see pics below).

What do you think?

btw, I'm returning the watch, not sure if I'm keeping the yurman replica earrings... they really are cute!

Dresses from NM:
1. Phillip Lim navy silk blouson
plimnavytop04.jpg

2. Juicy Couture black jersey dress with velvet trim
juicycoutureblackdressvelour.jpg

Replica costume jewelry from overstockjeweler.com:

1. Inspired by David Yurman earrings 2. Real deal
yurmanreplicaearringsoverstockjewel.jpg

davidyurmancrossoverpavehoop.jpg

3. Inspired by Tiffany earrings 4. Real deal
tiffanyreplicaetoileoverstockjewele.jpg

tiffanyetoileearrings.jpg

5. Inspired by Tiffany necklace 6. Real deal
tiffanyreplicanecklaceoverstockjewe.jpg

tiffanyperettidiamondsbyyard1077345.jpg

[/color]

Thanks, Mass! Will we ever get the chance to see your collection?

Maybe I should make a promise to you & hold myself accountable that over my 2 week break for X-mas I actually learn how to post pics on TPF!:nuts: I do eBay so it can't be that hard plus I did manage to get a pic in to my avatar!:yes: So, okay, I am making a promise to devote time to get pics to you & everybody else at BBBC because you guys deserve to see what I am always yackin' about!:girlsigh:

So, fingers crossed, pics to come!:sweatdrop:

OH AND EVERYBODY WHO IS LOOKING &:drool: OVER LAYNEY'S GOODIES YOU SHOULD KNOW THE ONLY THING NICER THAN HER COLLECTION IS LAYNEY HERSELF!!!!!!:heart::yes: