MINI LIN SPEEDY 30 OWNERS - can you post a pic so I can see how 'saggy' it is?

If you don't like a sag check this out on ebay: Perfect solution AND you can buy that bag!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-my-ess...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

For 2.00$ you can go to the dollar store and get a binder, and cut it to fit, (just a tad smaller so it didnt scratch the bag) and it works just the same and for a fraction of the price.

Check out the inside of my mc speedy :biggrin:
attachment.php

I really really really REALLY want the Mini Lin Speedy 30, but I have a REALLY big thing against saggy bags and unstructured bags in general. I like my bags structured and shaped like a dog kennel lol, like how it looks like on eluxury :smile:

Please post pics of your Speedy 30 with a 'normal' load inside the bag to either kill or reinforce my lemming. Thanks so much!

hope these pic's help.

I used to not like the sag either but I love it now.

If you think that you can't live w/ the sag or even after fixing the sag, then I think it's worth to save a little more for a structured bag, like someone said, like an alma.

GL w/ deciding.

I don find it sag alot. Probably I stuffed quite alot of things inside, umbrella, book, cardigan, pouches, etc I like that it is pretty light-weight.