MINI LIN SPEEDY 30 OWNERS - can you post a pic so I can see how 'saggy' it is?

to anyone considering a mini lin speedy :

i took the plunge in Aug 2007 and bout my first speedy... the mini lin in ebene (brown) and since that day I have never carried another bag, nor had the desire to! Usually I would get bored and trade in for a new bag after a couple months, but with the speedy i am in love. It perfectly holds everything i need to carry for work and everyday.

I also use a large pursket in it because i hate the sag. THe pursket is what makes this bag my favorite, everything is neatly organized int eh side pockets, and the center has my agenda laying flat on the bottom to prevent sag. it looks exactly like a 'dog carrier' how you wanted. i hate the sag too, and mine never does with the purseket.

also... this was my first top handle bag, and i was worried at first bc ive only ever carried over the shoulder bags... since the speedy - i can never go back to shoulder bags again! sooo annoying!! im in love with my speedy and i want the whole world to know¡ lol.. actually im even thinking of getting the dune color for spring..

ill try to post pics soon!

heres my pics of my speedy - there is absolutly no sag in the bottom part because of my purseket and agenda inside. its also pretty full of stuff and very heavy..

i love it and carry it everyday!

IMG_9841.jpg

733909.JPG.jpg

733910.JPG.jpg

i was considering buying the mini lin speedy...but i was concerned about the sagging issue..i forgot where i posted my question...but thankfully i found this thread devoted to the issue.

regardless of the sagging. it still looks lovely! and there's so many ways to overcome the issue. im sold. i think i'll buy one this weekend =)

very very saggy...
my mini lin is hardly a speedy.. it's out of shape now lol
i do stuff her with newspaper and tissue rolls when she's resting..
but that's only when she's stuffed she'll have her speedy shape :sad:

very very saggy...
my mini lin is hardly a speedy.. it's out of shape now lol
i do stuff her with newspaper and tissue rolls when she's resting..
but that's only when she's stuffed she'll have her speedy shape :sad:

All you need is to put something on the bottom when carrying it. You can either buy a baseshaper or a lot of people use a magazine. I personally use an empty DVD case. You open it up and it fits perfectly. And I have no sag at all.

I had the mini-lin and as other are saying, it sags but in a nice way. But after under a yeare use i had a problem whit the cornes, was getting a hole in 3 of the corners. So i tok it back to the store in Oslo, and thay said I colid get a new one ore an other bag. So I payd a bit more and get an Alma insted... But still miss the mini lin, its so lovely!

I had the mini-lin and as other are saying, it sags but in a nice way. But after under a yeare use i had a problem whit the cornes, was getting a hole in 3 of the corners. So i tok it back to the store in Oslo, and thay said I colid get a new one ore an other bag. So I payd a bit more and get an Alma insted... But still miss the mini lin, its so lovely!

What cause the hole in the corners do you think? Were you using a base shaper inside?

Nope, I'v just had "normal" things inside, but maybe it was from staying on the floor or just because it is so saggy. I diden't use it so much either.... I don't know why, maybe I was just unlucky whit mine. They sent it back to france and after a week they called me and said that they wanted to give me a new one...

Hello, I like the look of the dark brown Mini Lin but is it coated fabric or not? Is it easy to care for? How would you clean it if it got dirty? All I have is Azur Coated Canvas (Damier Azur Speedy 30).