do you know this CL suede platfrom sandal?

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
:flowers:Hi,
I can not get the picture to download, so I can't show you the shoe. However, it's on sale at BG, it is a suede CL platform sandal. The platform is cork. It comes in tobacco and black and it's like rings comming up from the toe and the hooks at the ankle. I know this is a wonderful visual! I just thought some of you that know CL as well as the back of your hand might recall it. I think it is a neat sandal, plus on sale! I live in the south and could totally get a lot of use from these. I wear a 7 1/2 and they have my size, all I need now is opinions, yay,nay. Any comments would be VERY appreciated. You are all so sweet with your genuine interest in helping others.:flowers:

:flowers:Hi,
I can not get the picture to download, so I can't show you the shoe. However, it's on sale at BG, it is a suede CL platform sandal. The platform is cork. It comes in tobacco and black and it's like rings comming up from the toe and the hooks at the ankle. I know this is a wonderful visual! I just thought some of you that know CL as well as the back of your hand might recall it. I think it is a neat sandal, plus on sale! I live in the south and could totally get a lot of use from these. I wear a 7 1/2 and they have my size, all I need now is opinions, yay,nay. Any comments would be VERY appreciated. You are all so sweet with your genuine interest in helping others.:flowers:
I forgot to mention they also have a metalic gold with the regular priced shoes.
They were 770 and now a little over 500. The gold are not on sale.
I think they are cute.

They are on sale for $501. However, they went for much cheaper I'm sure during Neiman's Last Call, etc. I'm not a huge fan of them, especially for $500. I would hold out personally and see what this sales season brings.

They are on sale for $501. However, they went for much cheaper I'm sure during Neiman's Last Call, etc. I'm not a huge fan of them, especially for $500. I would hold out personally and see what this sales season brings.
Thank you so much for the reply. I thought $500 for a cork shoe may be a little much, that's why it is so nice to have you all! I appreciate your taking your time. :flowers: