Anyone Else NOT liking CRUISE?????

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
I am just not feeling the cruise line... I mean I really dont like gg plus but damn could they put a little cariety or something into the bags? At least a patent bag or something bright geez

yeah, you're right gucciabbey... the early arrivals are just a sneak peak. Can't wait to see what else they have coming out!! Man!!! i want the cell phone charm, but it's only sold online, and the expected arrival date could be as late as spring, it's soooooo cute.

Gucciabbey you are right but I am judging because I am not AT ALL excited about the cruise line based on what I have seen. I mean IMO if the sneek peak would have some variety maybe I would have some excitement towards seeing the rest.

Maybe I will end up eating my words but until now "I" am not impressed

^ Girl you dont even know the half of it... I am now up to wanting 3 bags 3 shoes and 1 wallet!!!! ALL FROM CRUISE LOL

GUCCIABBEY you were right :P

LOL! But I do agree the sneak peek didn't have much variety at all... I like almost every shoe, I love the silver GG fabric (much more subtle), I love the shiny gunmetal pelham, the joy boston is well-priced... Now if only I could afford all that stuff... :drool: