Where can I get a shirt like this?? Please Help!

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
Hi everyone, I saw this shirt and i just LOVE it...it looks like spandex/stretchy material and love the neckline & length...anyone know what brand this is or where i can get it????? Pretty pleaseeee! =)

TIA!

tanktop.jpg

I have a James Perse tank that looks EXACTLY like this. It has that same stretchy material. My tank fits me just like the first pic. It was 40 bucks at tee-zone.com

I have a James Perse tank that looks EXACTLY like this. It has that same stretchy material. My tank fits me just like the first pic. It was 40 bucks at tee-zone.com

what is it called if you don't mind me asking?? Not the ribbed ones right...? hmm icant seem to find stretchy tank tops that arent ribbed ...

Nope isn't ribbed. I don't know what its called. I just looked on teezone and I don't see them there anymore.:sweatdrop: I hope you find one. I LOVE the stretch material.

Nope isn't ribbed. I don't know what its called. I just looked on teezone and I don't see them there anymore.:sweatdrop: I hope you find one. I LOVE the stretch material.

aww man! yeah--i was looking and was like THESE ARE ALL RIBBED! i didn't see this one anywhere =( booooo lol but thanks for your help.i guess i have to look elsewhere!.....maybe nordstroms???