Wallet or accessory idea?

angellisa

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
Soo, I ordered my Cabas Mezzo last week (should get here Thurs!!!) and I am very excited...but I have realized that the LV addiction is already starting...(not gooood!!!)

Ages ago I had a problem w/ elux customer service, so they sent me a free $50 certificate. I haven't used it, so I figured I'd just use it towards something new- LV. I figured it's good to use it on a smaller item- like a wallet- because $50 off a $1200 seems pointless, but $50 off a much cheaper item might make me at least feel like a saved a bit....lol

Plus, I can't afford another super-expensive LV bag at the moment. So, any suggestions on a first-time wallet or accessory?

I second a cles! $50 off of something less than $200 would make me feel good, lol! =) Though a wallet would be nice to match your bag!! I'd say a pochette wallet or koala is nice!

Wow, you all gave such great ideas! It's between the cles or the new zippy coin purse- I REALLY LIKE IT!. Does anyone know if/ when it will be available on elux? If it's too far away then I will just go ahead and choose something else.

Thanks for all the suggestions! :smile:

Get a wallet!! You're lucky they gave you the certificate....I had a problem and they didn't offer me anything except free shipping back.

Ya, well next time (hopefully there won't be another bad experience for you) but if there is, demand some sort of reimbursement other than free shipping- I got both! I think it was largely because it was my first LV/Elux purchase, and the man on the phone said he didn't want me to remember the experience in such a way, so he emailed me a gift certificate number.