NAP Sale

Yes, I know, received the e-mail..............couldn't resist the patchwork. :girlsigh:
I've been looking at that one for a while, haven't seen it IRL, so, thought I would order it to see if I really needed it.

THANKS FOR SHARING!!

I want the patchwork too. But....it's in brown, and I simply do have too many dark brown bags. Plus, saving my $$ for the new spring color paddy/quilted Bay. So looking forward to a violet one. Yeah, a violet paddy with lucite padlock would be interesting:P
I think there was a thread re: someone wearing the patchwork and it really sags, losing its shape. This one on NAP on sale looks to be the smaller size and I hope it will work out! Post pic if you get her!

I want the patchwork too. But....it's in brown, and I simply do have too many dark brown bags. Plus, saving my $$ for the new spring color paddy/quilted Bay. So looking forward to a violet one. Yeah, a violet paddy with lucite padlock would be interesting:P
I think there was a thread re: someone wearing the patchwork and it really sags, losing its shape. This one on NAP on sale looks to be the smaller size and I hope it will work out! Post pic if you get her!

Thanks, saw that thread about the Patchwork, but I've intrigued by this bag all season and thought I would order it to see if I really like it. I have an Ava and love the leather on it. I really don't need another bag, much less moka. I tend to gravitate to the brown/carmel family, but this is such a great price I just have to check it out. If it's a keeper, well, something else in my closet will have to find a new home.....