Soia & Kyo Search!! Help

Nes

*V is for Vintage*
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Alright so I am crazy in love with this Soia & Kyo coat. I believe the style is Gemma but the problem is I am having a hard time finding it in the color I want. I absolutely love the gray houndstooth pattern and I cannot find it anywhere. If anyone has seen it online or instore please let me know!! P.S. Would love to get a great deal on it...a girl can wish
;)

Attachments

• coat.jpg
    coat.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 412
I tried revolveclothing and they have the style but not the right color..sadly. I hope they get the gray houndstooth in because I would love to use the coupon code on the coat because $360 is a lot to spend on a coat for me.

I saw the black and white houndstooth version of this coat yesterday at Bloomingdale's at White Flint. It was absolutely gorgeous! There's a solid red one there too that I think is the same design. I fell in love with them. Unfortunately, I didn't try them on and now I could kick myself.

I hope you find the grey and white one. It looks really pretty in your picture.

wow! i'm looking for a winter coat but didn't fall for any of the S&K coats till you posted the one you are looking for! that grey and white houndstooth is perfect! love that it's more subtle than the black and white, and more dirt-friendly than the start white ones.

nes, they have this coat at bloomingdales south coast plaza. i was there today. they are also having a 20% F+F sale til 11/12, so you can get it at a discount! maybe you can find a TPFer who has a code, or get an SA to offer you the discount. good luck!