My Turn. Looking for a Black Bag...

MissTiss

Shopping Issues
O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
I know everyone is looking for the perfect black bag. I am no exception. I don't even own one. <Gasp!> :nuts: And here I am supposed to be on a ban.

The bag should be: made of leather, have No overt logos, have a classic shape, and is medium to large in size. I want to spend no more than $500.00.

What do you girls think? Is that possible? Post links and pics if you can.

TIA.

hayden harnett has a lot on their website that are really nice, botkier has some, coach carly is really a beautiful bag, stuart weitzman, kooba (check the sale out on their website)...hope this helps! good luck and let us know what you decide on! oh yeah, also marc by marc jacobs and michael by michael kors..

I just bought this Rafe Charcoal Kate Hobo bag from bagshop.com with an additional 10% off it was $391.50 with free shipping/ no tax. It is super-soft leather, not heavy at all, but very sturdy/strong, the strap can be varied to 3 dirrent lengths, and it is big, but not gigantic! Also, the hardware is an antique brass, not at all shiny like this picture shows it to be. I am loving it!

:yahoo:

I just bought a Belen Enchandia Love Me in black. I love it :tup:... classic shape, great quality, no logos, fuchsia lining, both short and long handles, silver hardware. It's pretty large -- I wanted something that would fit my laptop -- but not huge. It was $750 ... but worth it, I think. Here it is:

Attachments

• IMG_0229_1_2_1.JPG
    IMG_0229_1_2_1.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0231_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0231_1_1.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 66
hayden harnett has a lot on their website that are really nice, botkier has some, coach carly is really a beautiful bag, stuart weitzman, kooba (check the sale out on their website)...hope this helps! good luck and let us know what you decide on! oh yeah, also marc by marc jacobs and michael by michael kors..

oooh Kooba! I always forget about them. I am all about a sale too...
Thanks for the tip!