i am done doNE DONE! after so long, they're finally here *with pics*!!

yehey! you finally got them! i want a full on - with outfit and shoes, modelling PICS!

love both bags... but i think i LOVE your nude yoyo's even more! :smile:

very busy with work - but when i have time, you and I need to talk on MSN!

^^
If I may say... addisonshopper - it's fellow PFers excitement like yours that makes the obsession that much more fun! I always love hearing and seeing PFers' take on what they'd pair with what. It's very interesting to see/read all the creative ideas!

ladydeluxe - if you don't mind sharing with me the style # that'd be great - then I can ask someone who I know has the big baby and see if the style # and season code are the same or not...

The baby cabas is one of those bags that it seems a gazillion PFers love AND have AND use a lot. I know I want a purely casual slouchy tote as the cerf I currently have is a bit on the dressy side due to it having more structure. What I really really really want is the n/s cloudy bundle tote and well - it would take a miracle to find so I'm not sure whether I would be just as happy with a baby cabas as a substitute... :shrugs:

That is definitely the small baby. You can tell by the chain; it has the old classic chain whereas the hideous new big baby has a ticker braided chain.The small bag says "Small tote bag" and the big one says "grand shopping". I ordered a small and got a large; not sure whether I'll ever get over the trauma.:supacool:. I'm exchanging the monstrosity tomorrow. I like to carry my bags,rather than have them carry me!!

Congrats on the new purchases; what stunning modelling pics too!!!:tup:

ACKS!!! I JUST DISCOVERED A RUNNING STITCH ON MY JUMBO FLAP....

=(((((((

from euphoria to disappointment. i'm not sure if i'm willing to go through the trouble of getting an exchange and taxed again but i called my local SA for help and she asked me to bring to her tomorrow to see what she can do about it. i think i should give my SA at NM a call to inform her and also seek her advice. omg this is so upsetting. :crybaby:

EDIT @ 12:14 AM

JEEZ, SO MUCH FOR A PANIC ATTACK. :girlsigh: lol i'm really an ocd freak. i just got off the phone with my SA from NM and she said it's a common sight to have an extra thread coming out because that's where the thread ends and then a new thread will start and so, that explains why i've got a funny extra thread poking out. i don't trust myself enough to do the job of cutting the extra thread so i'm bringing her to the boutique tomorrow to get professionally cut. LOL, sounds like a hair cut! eepps!

"acks" is such a funny expression ;)

Sorry to hear about your jumbo - I was just about ready to laud its praises and congratulate you! Your cabas looks great on you too! And I'm on a CL ban due to an unpleasant experience with ordering mispriced Yoyos through NM - tons of threads on this in the shoe forum...but your Yoyos are very cute!

"acks" is such a funny expression ;)

Sorry to hear about your jumbo - I was just about ready to laud its praises and congratulate you! Your cabas looks great on you too! And I'm on a CL ban due to an unpleasant experience with ordering mispriced Yoyos through NM - tons of threads on this in the shoe forum...but your Yoyos are very cute!

hehe i edited that comment of mine! i hope she'll be fine after a 'cut' tomorrow at the boutique. anyhow, could you tell me what happened to the yoyos that you ordered? i got mine from Saks Boca Raton, my SA is fantastic!! i tell him what i want and he will do it for me. he sent my shoes within a mere 3 days and i'm living half the globe away! :graucho:

anyhow, could you tell me what happened to the yoyos that you ordered? i got mine from Saks Boca Raton, my SA is fantastic!! i tell him what i want and he will do it for me. he sent my shoes within a mere 3 days and i'm living half the globe away! :graucho:

Hmm it's way too long to explain, but here's the thread. The fault was more on NM's CS end than anything, but the shoes were weird for CL and just not worth the drama. I'd had a few problems with some other CLs this season and just decided that I needed to take a break...I got my grey decoltissimos and I'm satisfied! (Though I would still kill for a pair of nude VPs)

^ fanaddict: omg don't kill me if i tell you i tried those nude VPs and passed up on them lol. i think the yoyos are a lot better, but i do want the VP sling backs they're so TDF. ackkkkks! it'll be going against my rule of owning the same color of something though. what do you think of the rolandos? have you tried them before? show me a picture of your decoltissimos! they sound so yummy ;)

i think i've read that thread before, not worth the drama seriously. you're right! i've also returned quite a few pairs of CLs this year, i don't know what went wrong with the fit and etc but it was just terribly disappointing. i hope my yoyos don't disappoint me!! :graucho: