i am done doNE DONE! after so long, they're finally here *with pics*!!

You look so fab modeling your new "small" black baby cabas!! :heart: :tup: I have a navy patent Jumbo on the way, and your gorgeous pictures are making me impatient hehe! :P I love your BV heels too, and the gorgeous nude CL's! :heart: You did verywell hehe... definitely worth waking up for! :nuts: :love: Congrats and enjoy!! :yahoo:

thanks ladies!! you've been so sweet! ;)

fieryfashionist: we're jumbo twins now! i can't wait to see your new bag! you have lovely chanels and i can't wait to see the entire family. hehe yes i guess it was worth it to wake up so early for, especially if i'm such a pig! lol

^ fanaddict: omg don't kill me if i tell you i tried those nude VPs and passed up on them lol. i think the yoyos are a lot better, but i do want the VP sling backs they're so TDF. ackkkkks! it'll be going against my rule of owning the same color of something though. what do you think of the rolandos? have you tried them before? show me a picture of your decoltissimos! they sound so yummy ;)

i think i've read that thread before, not worth the drama seriously. you're right! i've also returned quite a few pairs of CLs this year, i don't know what went wrong with the fit and etc but it was just terribly disappointing. i hope my yoyos don't disappoint me!! :graucho:

I love the No. Prive slingbacks too! I love Rolandos but they always sell out too quickly in my size, and I'm not quite the shoe stalking whore that some PFers are, so just the suede ones seem to stay stocked.

CL's wonky sizing really drives me insane. I know they're hot as hotcakes these days but I just had to take a break.

Wow... Love the BV shoes and I know you were so cute with your cabas. I am drooling over your patent jumbo and you CLs. I really like the yoyowith that heel.