Jumbo is here!! So updated collection piccies :D

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
:yahoo:Well, my first Jumbo is finally here, I have to confess to being so nervous before she arrived, as I was worried she was going to be too big (I had images of me carrying around a fridge freezer and all sorts of white goods :roflmfao:)

Hope you love her, and have updated my collection now, so hope you enjoy my piccies. I promise this is it for a while :graucho:

DSC02965.jpg

DSC02963.jpg

DSC02962.jpg

Chloe, you have a fantastic collection!!! And you've just purchased my dream bag! I'm desperate for a white caviar jumbo. Was it hard to find? And would you mind if I asked how much you ended up paying for it?

^^ ofcourse not. I got it off of a lovely seller that I purchased my original bordeaux from, and as I had purchased from her before I paid exactly what she had paid at the store which was 2275 dollars (with shipping to UK). I knew they were going up to 2650 in the next few weeks (and im getting the white J12 for Christmas ;)), so it was too hard to refuse lol.

I had not seen a white in the UK, so it was the perfect solution for me :smile:

My co-workers are going to think I'm a nut... that made me laugh so much, lol.

LOVE the jumbo... I really want one in white now... it looks beautiful!!!

Congratulations, and enjoy it... you have a beautiful collection!

:yahoo: And as the days went on and she hadnt arrived, in my mind she was getting bigger, until in the end, my last dream was of me carrying around a white Volvo car :sweatdrop:

Im more than happy to report, that when I opened the box I was like, wow, shes not big at all!!! ;)

And as the days went on and she hadnt arrived, in my mind she was getting bigger, until in the end, my last dream was of me carrying around a white Volvo car :sweatdrop:

Im more than happy to report, that when I opened the box I was like, wow, shes not big at all!!! ;)

:roflmfao: too funny! good strategy bc compared to a white volvo the JUMBO is downright teeny tiny!:P i'm gonna have to try that next time i worry about a bag's size....;)

beautiful jumbo!:love: wonderful collection!:yahoo:thanks for sharing the pics!:flowers:

OMG, Chloe-babe.. you have seriously enabled me for the white jumbo!!!!! Arrgh.. i can't wait for the store to be open tom. .. 1st thing 1st i will go back there and change my black M/L for the white jumbo....

Yes, Chloe-babe.. i seriously will stomp down the store... muhahhaha... and i tell you, right now my entire mind is full of swimming images of white chanel floating here & there.... hmmmm mm...

but seriously do you reckon this white baby can withstand daily usage? As this is my 1st flap, i really need to be very sure.. ;)