PICS of My Coach Scarves

gotracey

Sunscreen Queen
Jul 28, 2006
071011 006a.jpg

I'm a bit of a scarf collector. Okay, I am a scarf addict:P. I have a lot of scarves, but some of my all-time favorites are Coach.

My Coach Scarf Collection:heart:(beginning at post #24)

Some of them are older and some were gifts, so I don't have much info on those. You'll also notice that some of them are a little crunched, but that's because I use them and hate to iron;).

I know a lot of you must have scarves...show us:woohoo:!!!

scarves would never stay in my hair no matter how hard i try.... but i adore your collection - i especially love the concentric legacy & green dots with siggy!! omg!! i just saw the floral bandanas -- post a pic of how you wear those please! i bet its soo cute

Ooh you have a beautiful scarf collection! I especially love the floral one. Ive recently started to collect scarves as well, to put on my bags. I wouldnt begin to know how to actually wear one!!

scarves would never stay in my hair no matter how hard i try.... but i adore your collection - i especially love the concentric legacy & green dots with siggy!! omg!! i just saw the floral bandanas -- post a pic of how you wear those please! i bet its soo cute

I don't wear them in my hair a lot, but when I do it has to be over a ponytail band or the scarf just slips right out.

I love the green polka dots too:heart:! I just had to have that one when I saw it. There is a blue version of the same scarf which I am currently hunting for.

Love your scarf collection! I've just become addicted as well and am working on building my collection. They are so fun and versatile! Never thought about wearing the ponytail scarf around my neck...I'm going to try that for church tomorrow!