Jimmy Choo Bye Bye Electric blue Marin...

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
Well it took all of 2 days to sell my blue Marin on e-bay. I just wasn't gonna use that bag. I shipped it off this afternoon to someone who will love it and carry it. No more clutches for me (unless it has a shoulder strap).
This is the second electric blue bag I have had and that color is just not for me...now the purple one is another story.:graucho:

So sorry your Marin didn't work out for you:crybaby: JM, but I can totally relate:yes: When you spend "that" much hard earned money on a bag, it has to work for you, otherwise it sits and collects dust. Glad it sold quickly:tup:

Now you have extra $$$'s for a different :choochoo::choochoo:

So sorry your Marin didn't work out for you:crybaby: JM, but I can totally relate:yes: When you spend "that" much hard earned money on a bag, it has to work for you, otherwise it sits and collects dust. Glad it sold quickly:tup:

Now you have extra $$$'s for a different :choochoo::choochoo:
Thanks Robyn. I probably could have sold it for more, but this buyer had good feedback and was ready to pay...c'est la vie!
Did you keep your new Riki?

I would have a hard time with a clutch.
I would need a shoulder strap - Like what the troy has - In fact I'd really like to get one of those.

How's your Maddy working out for you?
I love the size of my Maddy. It was the bag I carried to Las Vegas and for most of the summer. Since it is metallic, the color is wearing a little so I have started to use a different bag (Chloe python silverado) for daily use. I'd love to get the Purple one, but will wait for the sale. :drool: