Which bag should I get?

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
So i'm trying to decide which bag to get...Can you guys give me some input?

Gucci Indy with Mink Tassels?

OR

Louis Vuitton Motard Biker (Black or Marron?)

Attachments

• gucci mink tassel handbag.jpg
    gucci mink tassel handbag.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 72
  • louis-vuitton-alligator-marron-motard-biker-bag.jpg
    louis-vuitton-alligator-marron-motard-biker-bag.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 96
  • louis-vuitton-alligator-black-motard-biker-bag.jpg
    louis-vuitton-alligator-black-motard-biker-bag.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 59
hands down gucci...

Now are you just saying that because you're a huge Gucci fan or because you actually like the Gucci bag more?:P

I'm torn because I really liked the Gucci Mink Tassel Indy when I first bought it...but then the Limited Edition LV Motard Biker is my dream bag:love:....

I don't own a Gucci yet, this is the only one that I have *almost* owned..right now the SA is waiting for a reply whether or not to ship it back out to me! I'm just worried because Gucci depreciates quite a bit and their items go on sale a lot...

LV holds its value really well, especially the LE bags! I personally, :heart: LV a lot! Their bags are so classy...

Price wise:

Gucci Indy $1,690 (USD)
LE LV Motard Biker $4, 250 (CAD)

So i'm seriously torn here...

I posted in the LV forum and everyone was saying LV, I wanted to see if PF'ers over here would say otherwise.:confused1:

I really don't like the glossy finish of the leather on the LV. Now if they came out with the biker in normal leather (e.g. suhali) I would be drooling over it. I love the shape. The metal accents are perfect! As for the Gucci, the shape of the Indy has been growing on me, though I've heard people say that it's not the most comfy to carry. I absolutely love the look of the Indy in gunmetal python...

I guess the LV bag is really something you need to save up for... It's more than double the price of the Gucci! But if you like it go with it!

Sorry, I guess I'm not much help here!!

I really don't like the glossy finish of the leather on the LV. Now if they came out with the biker in normal leather (e.g. suhali) I would be drooling over it. I love the shape. The metal accents are perfect! As for the Gucci, the shape of the Indy has been growing on me, though I've heard people say that it's not the most comfy to carry. I absolutely love the look of the Indy in gunmetal python...

I guess the LV bag is really something you need to save up for... It's more than double the price of the Gucci! But if you like it go with it!

Sorry, I guess I'm not much help here!!

Well I decided that if i'm not 100% head over heels in love with the biker bag when I see it IRL, then i'm not going to get it! I heard its absolutely stunning in person! I did not really like the shiny leather either at first but then the structure and hardware on the bag is just amazing! This bag is set to be released in november but it may release earlier, by the end of this month. I'm on the waitlist so I should be getting it fairly soon...not so much saving up, just giving up the Indy and putting off buying a Fendy Spy....

But I would be on a major purse ban, since i'm also getting some plastic surgery around december! So no bags for at least a few months!!!:crybaby:

I have to say I don't like either of them. :Push: As you said, get the Fendi spy.... I love the spy, it's my favourite bag hands down, over any other bag! :love:Come over to the Fendi forum... :graucho:

I have to say I don't like either of them. :Push: As you said, get the Fendi spy.... I love the spy, it's my favourite bag hands down, over any other bag! :love:Come over to the Fendi forum... :graucho:

[ No Fendi advertisement here :supacool: what happens in Gucci, stay in Gucci ]

Personally I'm not a fan of any of them. I guess leather will last longer? :shrugs: If it's your dream bag, go grab it :yes: