My new Gucci Amalfi & What a BARGAIN!!!

BaltimoreJenny

BaltimoreJenny
O.G.
Jul 1, 2006
I have to share because I am spilling over with excitement. I went to Woodbury Commons on Monday and of course, straight to the Gucci store. I felt it was a bit picked over...some Bouviers in guccisima (white, black, anc chocolate), a white princey, and the horsebit clutch in chocolate guccisima (gorgeous - wish I got that too but already have it in black GG fabric). They also had the floral wave hobos and green floral pelham.

BUT, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the price on the hazelnut color, all leather Amalfi. I had to buy it...how could I not? I got it for $599 + tax (original retail of $1790). :yahoo: I love the color and the bamboo accents.

I didn't take a pic of mine yet, but pulled the exact picture of the bag from saks.com.

And because I am so neurotic about new bags, I am afraid to use her, but I'll get over it.

Attachments

• 0442130756165_275x275.jpg
    0442130756165_275x275.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 186
I was lucky enough to get the exact same bag (cognac...just like your pic) at the NMLC here in Dallas in May for $600. It was an incredible deal and you will LOVE that purse!!! Everything about is great; the way it nestles under your shoulder, the comfy single strap AND the fact that it is tougher than you think! We had a ton of rain here this summer and this bag got pretty damp on several occasions...NO WATER STAINS ANYWHERE!!! I do think the smooth leather is vulnerable to scratches, but don't worry about weather. Enjoy your beautiful bag and the fact that you got an awesome deal!

I was lucky enough to get the exact same bag (cognac...just like your pic) at the NMLC here in Dallas in May for $600. It was an incredible deal and you will LOVE that purse!!! Everything about is great; the way it nestles under your shoulder, the comfy single strap AND the fact that it is tougher than you think! We had a ton of rain here this summer and this bag got pretty damp on several occasions...NO WATER STAINS ANYWHERE!!! I do think the smooth leather is vulnerable to scratches, but don't worry about weather. Enjoy your beautiful bag and the fact that you got an awesome deal!

Thank you MKDallas! I was really worried about the rain and that bag. I definitely did notice it being prone to scratched but hope they just sort of blend in after I use if for a while. I am really happy with it too and am glad to hear you love yours!