bolide 37 capacity question

May 17, 2006
hope someone can help me. well while the 40cm b. is perfect for travelling as a carry on it is not always suitable especially when travelling with 2 onboard pieces (garment bag and trolley) so now i am considering a 37cm bolide but what is most important does it fit the following things ?
a cashmere pantsuit/jumpsuit(hate hate hate the payamas on board )
travel literature
small make up bag
and the usual essentials (wallet,mobiles agenda etc)

probably not mhmm?:sad::s
what other bag is there with a shoulder strap that might fit the bill. i am totally lost at the moment.thanks in advance

edit: it should not be too big as then i might get problems as the ground staff is maybe not accepting it as a handbag so 40 cm is max as i know they accept that

Nope, definitely not all that (at least, not if your cashmere pantsuit takes as much room as a normal pair of pjs and if your travel lit is a magazine). Not unless you want to leave it open and stuff it so that it looks like an athlete's overstuffed gym bag.

Have you thought about the Victoria FT - that might fit over the shoulder.

There are travel sized bolides, too, but I don't think those have shoulder straps.

Lilach, I think you could fit all of that in a 37cm mou Bolide. The pant suit is the only item that is troublesome. Everything else will fit in a cinch!

You might want to take a look at the Victoria bag as well.

You could, however, put the bolide stuffed with your normal gear into a Longchamp Pliages (with the long shoulder straps) and tuck the cashmere pantsuit in there as well.

Nope, definitely not all that. Not unless you want to leave it open and stuff it so that it looks like an athlete's overstuffed gym bag.

Have you thought about the Victoria FT - that might fit over the shoulder.

There are travel sized bolides, too, but I don't think those have shoulder straps.

that´s what i thought . mhmm the victoria well that came t my mind as well but does it fit hte stuff? i can cut down on the literature (or put that in the trolley front compartment) but the jumper is a must

that´s what i thought . mhmm the victoria well that came t my mind as well but does it fit hte stuff? i can cut down on the literature (or put that in the trolley front compartment) but the jumper is a must

I think you can definitely fit all that in a Victoria - it's big and boxy. Try one out in the store and see if it suits you.

You could, however, put the bolide stuffed with your normal gear into a Longchamp Pliages (with the long shoulder straps) and tuck the cashmere pantsuit in there as well.

well then i won´t need a bolide :lol: a longchamp alone would do but damnit i wanna travel with a nice on board handbag :hysteric::shame::roflmfao:

Well, I'm with you! I would too if they ever increased the carry-on baggage limit, but I've settled for a nice 35 birkin inside my Pliages. When I reach my destination, that way I've got a nice handbag AND a handy stowable weekend bag.

Sorry, please don't kill me, but do you definitely want an H brand travel bag? I was going to suggest a large size classic Balenciaga. Sorry, many apologies.

Sorry, please don't kill me, but do you definitely want an H brand travel bag? I was going to suggest a large size classic Balenciaga. Sorry, many apologies.

Please also don't kill me. I like Balenciaga large size for travelling as well. It is so light and roomy. :P

Victoria also has big size which is 42cm wide. :smile: