How rare is this Gucci Bowling bag???

Feb 24, 2007
okay so recently i got a pass on by my cousins as we both share passionate loves for handbags! Mine is sort of more towards Chanel while hers tends to go toward Gucci.. Anyways so she gave me this bag because she said she grew out of it as it has pink on it and she said i could do whatever i want with it either keep it or sell it. But since i dont really know about this bag and how valuable it is. What do you girls think? it is a permanent collection? is it hard to find? i kind of like it but somewhat it is not my style.. so i don't know if i should keep it since she gave it to me.. OR fund it towards something else?
HELP!!

Attachments

• guccibag.jpg
    guccibag.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 873
If it is real I'm sure it will sell quickly on ebay because that is a bag in high demand. It's from '05 but people still want it today. Try posting pics of it in the authenticate this thread and the Blondie club thread for better opinions of its authenticity and worth/demand on ebay!

If it is real do not sell it! That blondie bowler is in VERY HIGH demand. It is discontinued. And yes do post pics in the blondie thread, Club Blondie!!!!!-

HighMaintanence is very good at the blondies, she will be able to tell you if it is real or not.

Yep..thats what I mean..I'm just saying that if you don't like it you SHOULD sell it because I know someone out there will love you for it and pay you $$$$$$ from which you can get whatever you want! :biggrin: WIN/WIN!

:roflmfao: I really wish Gucci would take special order! Darn! We're too crazy about Blondies!

that would be awesome! I once asked if I can place a special order on the blondie, the sale person told me no and she showed me the Snow Glam boston bag - I think its look nice but the blondie look absolutely beautiful.