Anyone Know the name of the Flats Hilary Duff is wearing in this pic??

LVoeLV

Feb 15, 2007
OMG I am in LOVE with them! 1. what is the name? 2. are they still available? & 3. how much are they?

they are super cute!
Thanks in advance ladies!

hilaryduff20thbirthday0ka3.jpg

those look like the cambon ballerina flats. super cute...i think bloomies might still have them. i am sure they are a bit more than the regular ballerinas which run USD510 now.

Cambon - I have those in black. They're from 2 summers ago. (Not last summer) They fit ridiculously small, so if you find them, make sure you go up a size or two.

I have them in dark brown here's a pic. I bought one size up as well, but I got mine last season in the sale, This season I've seen them in black with the white CC. Super comfy!

Attachments

• cambon ballet.JPG
    cambon ballet.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 203
OOO i want black with white CCs.

now you can only buy them in stores right. i cant get them from saks or bloomingdales online right. (i know they dont sell chanel online but sometimes theres like shoes or skincare/makeup)

I'm surprised they are still available. I didn't see any, this summer, in the stores around here. Only the stretchy ballerina flats... which are more comfortable anyway.

Here are my Cambons from 2 summers ago. Mine have a bit of a heel... the ones with the white CCs are totally flat. Also, Hilary Duff's are the really flat ones, I think.

Attachments

• cambon.jpg
    cambon.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 203
I'm surprised they are still available. I didn't see any, this summer, in the stores around here. Only the stretchy ballerina flats... which are more comfortable anyway.

Here are my Cambons from 2 summers ago. Mine have a bit of a heel... the ones with the white CCs are totally flat. Also, Hilary Duff's are the really flat ones, I think.

oh my god yours are so cute with that heel!! do you know if i could still get those somewhere? what are they called and how much?:rolleyes: