Solid Tokidoki bags

I believe the solid is a fantastic option. The Fumo is very classy, and I suspect will be used for a long time, as compared to the prints. I use a Fumo Campeggio, and use it more than any of my other Toki (or other designer bags).
There's something special about simple, modern looking bags with GREAT linings, I know I can't be alone!

At first I thought why spend so much $ on a plain bag? But then I saw a Fumo Ciao and had to have it; I love peeking inside when I need a Tokidoki rush.
I also have a Notte Zucca and Fumo Zucca.

I'm really paying for the print, so I've only got one solid piece, a Bianco caramella, which I bought because I needed a caramella and it was the cheapest on eBay! I do love, love, love the color of Fumo, though, and I really wish they'd done the Inferno and Trasporto interiors in Fumo. I keep thinking about getting a Fumo Zucca, maybe when I find the perfect bargain.

I have a Fumo Gioco that I use for work a lot. To me it is a very classy looking bag and it is suitable for many occasions. It even caught the attention of some of my friends who think Tokidoki is too busy for them.

One of my favorite bags is my black original bella bella. Its the perfect size, and the black really shows off the colored hardware and the beautiful rainbow zippers. I actually get the most comments from that bag because its so simple and yet pretty with that bit of color.

And yet again I must stress that its a bella bella, which is THE PERFECT BAG IMO and lesportsac sucks for disocntinuing that style!

Agreed with QueenLouis, I have Marc Jacobs and Chanel for occasions where I can't use Tokidoki. I am considering a large bag in notte, black or fumo though, as an overnight bag. That way, if I accidentally spill lotion or something inside or get it dirty, I won't be as upset as I would if it happened with a print Tokidoki.

Oh, I have to add that while I'm not a big fan of the solids, I do love the OP solids. The green and blue hardware and rainbow zippers make an awesome combination with the black.

I have a Fumo Bella, I only bought it because it was on Sale at Macy's. $45.00 plus the 10% plus the 15%. It was a steal! But when I went on my trip to SF I used it the whole time. I didn't think I would but I did. All the pockets were really awsome to have and it went with everything I took with me. I really like it and I'm glad I purchased it.

My Notte Dolce (that I won on eBay for $30!) came today, and it's so cute! It's my first Dolce, and now my Notte Denaro has a new best friend. It's the perfect "little black bag".

-SB

i personally use my original black BV a lot for work.... a lot of people say "just use a coach or dooney or etc..." but those bags tend to be a lot heavier than tokidoki/lesportsac bags .... and the solids are a great way to be tokified because the bags are still a cute shape/style with a splash of fun on the inside!~

at first i too thought "why would i pay so much money for something so plain?" but then i saw bella bianco and its just soo pretty that i have to get it...i was scared to use it coz i dont want to get it dirty but after i scotchguard it, i used it everytime i wanna be "pretty" n not soo casual ;)