Solid Tokidoki bags

I really like the Bianco's when i see them at the store -they're so pretty! I just cant get myself to buy one at retail -plus i know i'd get it dirty fast! But if I found one for really cheap!! Then maybe i'd do it!

I do want a Black Denaro. I like the idea on how everyone here that has one says it goes with all their tokis!

at first i too thought "why would i pay so much money for something so plain?" but then i saw bella bianco and its just soo pretty that i have to get it...i was scared to use it coz i dont want to get it dirty but after i scotchguard it, i used it everytime i wanna be "pretty" n not soo casual ;)

I agree.. the Bianco Bella is really pretty huh! :love: I saw all the Bianco's at Macy's one time.. Dolce, Stellina..etc.. i love how the gold chain and hardware looks on the white.. and the 'tokidoki LSS' gold lettering.. :heart:

If i ever did get one, I'd be super anal with it. I wish I can get one for the heck of it.

I have a Black Bella, a Fumo Bella and a Notte Zucca. I think they're good to use when going to work when you need to be a little more serious looking or for when you want to go out at night and be a bit more subdued :biggrin:

I ordered a fumo denaro from SH and I am surprised at how much I absolutely :heart: it. It has my favorite citta characters (the airplanes) on the inside, and I don't have to worry about it getting dirty if my hands have newspaper ink, grease, etc. on them when I go to use it. I probably wouldn't have gotten it if it wasn't 40% off but I am so glad that I did!!

i have a notte bella that i bought from lesportsac with that coupon code a while back
bellas with prints tend to be too choppy in the front
but you cannot go wrong with a solid bella
i get so many compliments on it
and the rainbow zippers are a lot more noticeable w/ a solid print

isn't there a black strap with the fumo? that's the only thing i don't like about fumo

i sort of wish that there were more solid tokidokis
i think a chocolate brown color would look really nice
i can see a red solid, among others, looking pretty cool too

at first i too thought "why would i pay so much money for something so plain?" but then i saw bella bianco and its just soo pretty that i have to get it...i was scared to use it coz i dont want to get it dirty but after i scotchguard it, i used it everytime i wanna be "pretty" n not soo casual ;)

I totally agree, Bella is the perfect style for Bianco :tup:

I have a Notte Bambinone and BV. At first I didn't see the point of getting one in a solid print either, but after getting several Tokidokis in printed form I realized how light and well layed out the bags are in general compared to other bags.

I first wanted the Notte Bambinone because I needed a bag that was less flashy, and I loved the carabiner, the cell phone pocket, and the double zipped compartments and mini compartments of my other Bambinone. So I went to the store to get a Notte Bambinone that my friend said she saw on sale. Then I got there and saw the Notte BV and couldn't stop thinking about it until I purchased it 2 weeks later. ^_^; The Notte BV is now my work bag. =)

I have a Black BV (original print inside) that I use for school nearly everyday! I love it because solids match with practically anything! And everytime I look inside of my bag its like BAM!! Tokidoki goodness :drool: hahaha maybe this is just me.. :blush:

LEEN - When Bianco first came out, I wanted one soooooo badly!! I LOVE white but I'm such a chicken and VERY anal about keeping things clean LOL but I agree with you.. the gold hardware and lettering against the white :drool: If there's ever a cheap bianco sold somewhere.. maybe I'll get it. But first, a JOB! haha which I might get later this week.

I have a very Naughty Campeggio, and I like it, I'ts simple, I'm thinking of getting another Campeggio in Transporto but I dont know yet, I want a new style.

I bought a bianco gioco because it looks so nice and clean. Also, I don't really care for the adios star print. However, it does have cute characters on it every so often, so I thought it'd be okay as the inside.