Blake - Black or Bordeaux?

i agree with the previous posts but i have one thing to add. is the price an issue to you? the black will always be available and so it will probably never go on sale. the bordeaux probably will, but it may be harder to find later. you could buy the black now and try to find bordeaux when it goes on sale. either are beautiful tho!

i agree with the previous posts but i have one thing to add. is the price an issue to you? the black will always be available and so it will probably never go on sale. the bordeaux probably will, but it may be harder to find later. you could buy the black now and try to find bordeaux when it goes on sale. either are beautiful tho!

You make an excellent point!! I am chewing my nails to the nub waiting for sale season to start!

Love the bordeaux!!!! I got a black one however w/ matching zc this past spring..I have YET to take that baby out of the box!!!! Looking VERY forward to it as fall is near...I would say get what you love...I chose black b/c I will have that bag forever, I wanted another classic, and I couldn't afford both lol!!!!! Good luck w/ your decision!!!