LV stealer

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
Okay, so i have this friend, EX friend- we used to be really close. we would share clothes and accessories. but i've recently had some MAJOR problems. first things first... she borrowed a pair of my diesel shoes and NEVER returned them. i could deal with that because they were only diesel. then she borrowed a pair of my versace sunglasses and NEVER returned them. it wouldnt have been as bad, but they were my favorite pair of sunglasses at the time:sad: so those two items alone would not make me be a biatch towards her, but the last straw came when she wanted to borrow my petite bucket. she moved and i dont know where and she moved too!!!! so she emails me and calls and texts me, but i dont talk to her. what would you do in this situation

What a kind and trusting friend you are, shame on her for taking advantage of that - I hope she was just overlooking it and intends to return it - I agree, ask and see what she does first off.

Have you asked her for any of your stuff back yet?
yeah. i have i've asked her about my sunglasses and shoes, but she moved and her family is really sketch so they were constantly changing their phone numbers. and her mom actually did buy her authentic bags, but this past christmas we both got speedys i got a speedy 30 and she got a "speedy 25" hers was fake. the red edge dying was too orangy and the zipper pull was off and the canvas itself was really bad. plus, the stitching was off as well.