SO Damier Cabas Mezzo

Speedy30

Jul 24, 2007
I just show some pics of the SO Damier Cabas Mezzo, I LOVE it! I was hoping to find out how can I get this bag! Does anyone know how much they are and will they be available in the stores or is it just a special order? If it is just a special order how long does it take to come in?

Thanks! :nuts:

They are only done by Special Order. It usually takes about 6-8 months, and is a 30% markup than usual price if I remember correctly.

A fellow tPF'er recently purchased one on eBay for around $850... quite a bargain!

It is available by special order. LV's special order fees vary at times. I have so'd a # of items in the past, once I only had to pay 20% over and above the bag cost; however, usually it runs approx 30%. The last special order I did last year took under 5 months. What LV requires (at least my local LV) is 1/2 down at time of special order and after the home office approves the special order and the remainder once the so'd item comes in.

My hubby bought mine for me - by special order. They haven't decided to make it as part of their permanent collection. I would "suggest" that you do not buy anything like that on ebay. Why spend that much money and not know for sure that it's real, how the ppl treated the bag and so on...?