I Got My ipod nano!

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Wednesday night, as I was coming home from class, I decided to check my mailbox. Imagine my surprise when a small box was there.

I thought I would have to wait in my apartment on Thursday and sign for it, or something.

So the first thing I said when I saw it in its box, I swear to God, was "Hi, baby!"

(I went with the teal one, and I'm so glad I did! It is so beautiful!)

I have spent Wednesday, Thursday and then today uploading songs from my cds into itunes and then syncing my ipod.

It makes work SO much more bearable.

i just got an ipod touch and i love it! yaaaay to all the new tPF ipods!

so...how do i get my CDs imported into iTunes. i used to know how to do this, but it's been forever. when i click 'import' under 'file' it doesn't give me an option of choosing a disc. and i don't think i see a button for it, and it doesn't show up anywhere that i have a cd in...confused!

i just got an ipod touch and i love it! yaaaay to all the new tPF ipods!

so...how do i get my CDs imported into iTunes. i used to know how to do this, but it's been forever. when i click 'import' under 'file' it doesn't give me an option of choosing a disc. and i don't think i see a button for it, and it doesn't show up anywhere that i have a cd in...confused!

figured it out! computer wasn't recognizing the disc, had to restart. problem fixed!

Congrats!! i was going to get the nano for my bday but then i fell in love with the ipod touch...i love the teal colour!! that was the one i was going to get!!