New Dark Blue Bag ??

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
I just got back from the Coach Outlet where I bought this bag. I've never see it before but I LOVE it. Anyone familiar with it or know what its name is? The photo kind of makes it look like its denim but its not. Its dark blue/navy signature fabric with dark blue C's and chocolate brown leather accents and handles. Any idea if it was ever in the boutique stores/online or is it just a outlet store special? Thanks for the help!!

September2007023b.jpg

Ooh, we have those at our Waikele outlet right now. I don't know what the color is, but I'm just assuming it's navy? I know they've had them in other colors, but I don't remember seeing it in that color at the boutiques (but it's not like I frequent the boutiques a lot anyway).

It looks similar to my bag that I show in this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/my-collection-187125.html
Mine is not that shape but it's blue with dark brown leather trim. I got it like 2 or 3 years ago at an outlet. Your's looks a little darker but they look similar. I have no idea what mine is called either!

I think yours is cobalt, the same color as my old duffle sac. I think that's the best blue color Coach has ever come out with!!

Nice choice, acrowcounted!!

I'm pretty sure it's a Hampton's Carryall, and I've only seen that particular combo in outlets. I wish I would have grabbed the last one I saw, it was really nice. I do have the identical bag in white leather with black trim and it's a great bag.