Stock @ Susan Burlingame

Mar 7, 2006
I was on Burlingame Avenue this afternoon with the FI designing our wedding bands and "happened" to walk on over to Susan. As we all know, they're no longer ordering stock from Balenciaga. :sad: However, they still have a wall of leftover stock! They have 5 bags in French Blue - I remember a bowling, work, city GGH, 5 bags in Vert Gazon - of which I remember courier, work, WE, and some Vert D'eau, 3 Red (I don't know what specific Red this is) and 3 other bags that I can't remember. They were all GORGEOUS leather!

Couture: This was one of the stores I called searching for a twiggy. Do you remember seeing any??? And what the leather looked like?
They don't allow returns...so I'm a little worried to order from them!

Hmmm...I'll try to go over there this week from work in Foster City and report back. I may not get there until Wednesday or so (by then we may have snapped everything up), since I know my boss want me to work on something with him early in the week, which will be a huge rush. I was thinking that I need to go to babystyle anyway, since I'm starting to need maternity clothes, so this gives me another reason to go to Burlingame. I'll try to go as soon as I can...

were there any first, thanks!
I didn't see any firsts, sorry!

Couture: This was one of the stores I called searching for a twiggy. Do you remember seeing any??? And what the leather looked like?
They don't allow returns...so I'm a little worried to order from them!
I don't recall seeing a twiggy - however, most of the bags had great leather! If you want to call them, I would recommend Anita - she's very knowledgeable and super nice! I was worried about buying from them before because of their return policy, but it was fine and the leather was gorgeous!

Hmmm...I'll try to go over there this week from work in Foster City and report back. I may not get there until Wednesday or so (by then we may have snapped everything up), since I know my boss want me to work on something with him early in the week, which will be a huge rush. I was thinking that I need to go to babystyle anyway, since I'm starting to need maternity clothes, so this gives me another reason to go to Burlingame. I'll try to go as soon as I can...
I walked by a baby store on saturday. It was closing down and there were people moving things out of it. I think it was Baby Couture, though. :yes: I hope you're able to get down there soon, though. The bags have been there for awhile, already - I doubt they'd be gone by then.

Ilisha is also a super nice and helpful SA. I am not sure if she's at the Burlingame or S.F. location, though (I dealt with her on the phone so at least I have an excuse for being a bit fuzzy on that.. ;) )

Okay, I couldn't stand it so I just called. Here is what they seem to have-
Twiggy in a 'Kelly Green' and 'Sea Green'
City in the Kelly RH, Sea Green RH, and Periwinkle GGH
Work Blue GGH, Kelly
'the bag that is bigger than work' Sea Green
Messenger in Kelly and Red
2 navy quilted bags
Bowler in the periwinkle (which is between periwinkle and true blue)

Why doesn't Bal put the color name on the tag? frustrating! I don't know if this helps anyone, but I thought I would try. (I'm looking for Aquamarine)