Diddy To Challenge Jennifer Lopez To A 'Smell-Off'

LaLohan

Aug 14, 2007
Diddy is set to challenge his ex-girlfriend Jennifer Lopez to a 'smell-off' because he thinks he's a better judge of women's scent than she is.
The rap mogul-turned-designer will launch the challenge when he appears on celebrity chef Rachael Ray's daily TV show to promote his new perfume, Unforgettable Woman.
He says, "I am going to challenge my female counterparts, from J.Lo, Mariah (Carey), Sarah Jessica Parker to Gwen Stefani that my fragrance is better than theirs. I am a man, and I know how a woman should smell."

Source:
www.starpulse.com

:rolleyes:

and then Jennifer Lopez is gonna sell more perfumes than him and then Diddy/P.Diddy/Sean Combs/Puffy/whatever the hell he calls himself these days, will have to retire and we will never have to see him again and he will not be able to ruin other people's careers. YAy!!!!

Are you sure he's not trying to figure out who smells worse? Him or J Lo? I'd go for him....he's nasty looking. Pretty soon next thing you know his name will be reduced to a symbol like Prince. I'd do the symbol I'm thinking of but I'd get in trouble. Let's just say it involves the number 8, a bunch of hyphens and one of these >

All in a horizontal line.

Are you sure he's not trying to figure out who smells worse? Him or J Lo? I'd go for him....he's nasty looking. Pretty soon next thing you know his name will be reduced to a symbol like Prince. I'd do the symbol I'm thinking of but I'd get in trouble. Let's just say it involves the number 8, a bunch of hyphens and one of these >

All in a horizontal line.

LOL :roflmfao:

I just imagine him/his perfume smelling VERY musky. Blech. :throwup: