Bigger Lindy?

mrsS: I've been wanting a Kelly or Birkin in Barenia for so long. I have yet to get one or maybe I won't! :crybaby: because I was told no more Barenia bags will be produced. I've only seen it in toile combo and I don't like toile. The only bag I have with Barenia leather is my Evelyne and Crinoline combo.

Speaking of the new Barenia, the SA showed me a small agenda in a leather almost similar to Barenia. It's definitely softer in texture compared to the old Barenia. Hermes don't call it Barenia anymore though. I can't for the life of me recall the name :wondering.

^^ The one colour/leather combo that reminds me of Barenia is havanne evercalf. It's not it, is it?

I only know that there are 2 colors of Barenia, the natural and the dark greenish one (I think they call it dark olive?). But I rarely see the latter one.

I always see the natural Barenia and toile combo. It's actually a chic combination but I figure taking care of the toile will be tough. I can't imagine if I spill something on it. That will be a major disaster. ACK!