YES! im getting my first Hermes bag for Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know it sounds silly and your probably thinking " how old are you?" well im 14 and it will be my first hermes birkin bag. i am getting the pink peacock one or the black peacock one with the biamonte encrusted padlock!. i am soo excited because it will add to my extensive collection of juicy, balenciaga, thomas wylde and chanel! off and i also might be getting a Fendi spy bag (the pirates of the carribian one) do you think it is okay that i am getting one at my age?

Well, hey, whatever floats your boat. I'm certain you have a true appreciation of what it all means, being a member of tPF and all. Women of any age don't always get what they want, and here you are starting at 14! It can only get better for you! :smile:

Stay in school, study hard, go to college, and get a very good job so that you will always be able to feed your addiction, and not have to depend on the kindness of strangers (rather, mom, dad, future love etc.)! I hear when you get addicted as early as you (and congratulations on such good taste at such a dear age), it is very hard to kick the habit. Not that one would want to! Congratulations, only 98 days until Christmas!

That's great, Tcandy!

I agree, it doesn't matter what age you are enjoying handbags, just make sure other areas of your life are in check. I agree with debe, stay in school and go to college, etc.

i know it sounds silly and your probably thinking " how old are you?" well im 14 and it will be my first hermes birkin bag. i am getting the pink peacock one or the black peacock one with the biamonte encrusted padlock!. i am soo excited because it will add to my extensive collection of juicy, balenciaga, thomas wylde and chanel! off and i also might be getting a Fendi spy bag (the pirates of the carribian one) do you think it is okay that i am getting one at my age?
I'm sorry but I'm lost. What is the pink peacock one? And the biamonte encrusted padlock?

Status
Not open for further replies.