Kinda dissapointed in my PCE haul....(mohair sweater included!)

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Well I just received my shipment from JAX; I already had the Chili Red Carly and decided that it was not for me. So of course I was excited to get what I ordered.

Let's just say, I am not blown away. The citron flap wristlet looks flat (color wise); not sure how I feel about it. The sweater is strange; I LOVE the colors and the feel of it and it fits well. However, the sleeves are short. I am only 5'1 so I am puzzled by this. In the description I do not recall reading it had 3/4 sleeves. For the price of the sweater ($398 before PCE) I can't believe that the sleeves would be short. :sad: What do you all think?? Am I being too picky?

Attachments

• sweater.JPG
    sweater.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 218
  • citron.JPG
    citron.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 94
Eventhough the description might not state it, the sleeves are 3/4 length. Look at the patches, why would they be that close to the wrist?

It's a beautiful sweater, try looking at it as a 3/4 length sweater! Good Luck!

Yes I think it's definitely a 3/4 length too. I think it's gorgeous well maybe because I love 3/4 length shirts alot. :tup:

Eventhough the description might not state it, the sleeves are 3/4 length. Look at the patches, why would they be that close to the wrist?

It's a beautiful sweater, try looking at it as a 3/4 length sweater! Good Luck!

Yeah, I am gonna have to say that that sweater looks adorable though....I wouldn't mind having one for fall/winter.....looks so comfy and stylish....but like I said before, I've kept things that I didn't love before, and they ended up never seeing the light of day. Like the others said, post a modeling pic (just caz I wanna see what it looks like on a person...hehe...it's so cute!) and if you don't like that it's 3/4 sleeves, then send it back.