my FIRST paddy =D

Aug 10, 2007
I thought it'd be FOREVER till I could afford a paddington, but I've got one-it's in chocolate and I LOVE it. Now I know why it costs soooo much!
Today I was eating lunch w/ some girls (some new) and I had my paddington on my lap, covered w/ the tablecloth so I wouldn't get anything on it, and my friend asked me, "how's your baby doing?" and the new girls turned to me in shock thinking I was pregnant! lol!
The pics are in my college dorm room and my bed..hee hee. :smile:
dfsfQwf.jpg

Picture1119.jpg

Uh oh - i agree. This doesn't look genuine to me.:sad:
The handle 'rings' are too square, the teardrop shapes which attach the handles to the bag are the wrong shape and the Chloe font on the padlock is far too big, amongst other things.
Where did you get the bag?:heart:

So sorry!:sad:
I would suggest taking some more pics - of the underside of the padlock (the screws/keyhole) the Chloe heatstamp on the inside, the base of the bag, perhaps also the serial tab, located on the inside zip pocket.
Post them up on the 'Authenticate this' thread, where you'll get more opinions, to be sure before you return it.:yes:

missaznpirate, I hope you can get your money back!
I checked out the seller's site and was just shocked to see how much she's asking for those fake Chloes, it's outrageous! Seriously, with that amount of money it's not hard at all to find a mint/almost new authentic Chloe. Shame on that seller, I'm sorry that you have to go through this. :sad: