french blue RH city
Tomato RH city
Ivory RH city
Brown maybe tabac? RH step!!!
Black SGH parttime
Black GGH city
Rouge vermillion GGH city
Dk blue twiggy either blueberry or marine

The tomato has fabulous leather!! It was perfect, distressed and smooshy!
The french blue has great leather too, but has a small scratch on the back, it might could be buffed out, either way it isn't noticeable.

I called today to order it and the SA said they only had one RH in the back so they must have sold the one you were talking about. :sad:

She did have another one in the back which she described as 'veiny' but when I discussed what veiny meant (white lines) she said the veins weren't white so I am hoping it is more smooshy but I just had to take a gamble and order it. I used the word distressed and she agreed. I can always return it to the Saks here if I don't like it. I am getting more picky about the leather I will buy on these bags.

She was really nice and said they didn't know anything at all about B-bags until the new store was built after Katrina and started carrying them. She said they are really trying to learn all about them and that they learn from us and that the B-bag customers are the most educated people of all. :graucho:

I called today to order it and the SA said they only had one RH in the back so they must have sold the one you were talking about. :sad:

She did have another one in the back which she described as 'veiny' but when I discussed what veiny meant (white lines) she said the veins weren't white so I am hoping it is more smooshy but I just had to take a gamble and order it. I used the word distressed and she agreed. I can always return it to the Saks here if I don't like it. I am getting more picky about the leather I will buy on these bags.

She was really nice and said they didn't know anything at all about B-bags until the new store was built after Katrina and started carrying them. She said they are really trying to learn all about them and that they learn from us and that the B-bag customers are the most educated people of all. :graucho:
They have RH bags displayed, I was just there. But it was on the back shelf, so maybe that is what she meant. If it is the one I saw, which I think she said was the last tomato, then its very distressed not veiny and very smooshy. It was perfect, no imperfections noticed. Let me know when you get it! Congrats!

They have RH bags displayed, I was just there. But it was on the back shelf, so maybe that is what she meant. If it is the one I saw, which I think she said was the last tomato, then its very distressed not veiny and very smooshy. It was perfect, no imperfections noticed. Let me know when you get it! Congrats!

That's odd because first she said she had two, one on display and one in the back. I asked her to describe the leather on both and she said the one in back was nicer because it wasn't on display being touched by everyone. When she defined 'veiny' as lines but not white ones, I knew we were going to have problems so I asked her to send both and she later called back and told me that she only had one and that the one on display was GH, not regular. ????

That's odd because first she said she had two, one on display and one in the back. I asked her to describe the leather on both and she said the one in back was nicer because it wasn't on display being touched by everyone. When she defined 'veiny' as lines but not white ones, I knew we were going to have problems so I asked her to send both and she later called back and told me that she only had one and that the one on display was GH, not regular. ????
They had a GGH vermillion on display thats been there forever. They had one(according to the SA) tomato RH city and it was in the back, she went and got it for me. I then decided to get the GGH black brief instead. So she put the tomato on the back display and it was still right there last time I went. Your welcome, I hope it turns out ok for you!;)

They had a GGH vermillion on display thats been there forever. They had one(according to the SA) tomato RH city and it was in the back, she went and got it for me. I then decided to get the GGH black brief instead. So she put the tomato on the back display and it was still right there last time I went. Your welcome, I hope it turns out ok for you!;)

I will let you know!