Simone Legno in Hawaii (again)

h_taka

Jun 9, 2007
Yuka at LeSportsac ALa Moana announced that Simone Legno will be back on Saturday, November 17th! He will be signing from 1-4 but she recommends that you come early (8-9am) to start standing in line!

I :heart: the title to the thread. It almost seems like you're annoyed that he's coming back!! AGAIN :cursing::cursing::cursing:
:lol::lol::lol: I can only imagine the line to see him in HI. The line in SF was outrageous and there are 10 times as many people who love him over there. The line in NY was super short, New Yorkers have no love for him! :lol:

Ah, there's none of my items I want signed... unless it's just a piece of paper. *lol*

tokibebe: I thought the Foresta re-release was going to be sometime in 2008...? That's what I read in the other thread, unless it got updated and I didn't see it? I'd love it if it got re-released sooner!!

of course this is awesome news. we all need to meet up & stand in line together. there was a limit of 3 items signed last time, so you may hafta pick & choose what you want signed the most.

i can't wait!

How do you do it, if you are standing in line for 5+ hours and have to use the restroom?! I may have to coordinate meeting with you all to stand in line together, so that we can run out for restroom or snack breaks! :Push:

Maya - I'm pretty sure that's what I recall Rick saying, that the buyer(s) re-ordered Foresta and they expect it in the same time as Vacanze's release. I hope I'm not releasing any spoiler info that wasn't supposed to be released, but he did say it out loud to me in the store. I guess we just have to wait and see, as Hawaii timelines always get pushed back and the expectation might not be the reality.