Simone Legno in Hawaii (again)

When I was at Waikele yesterday they were fielding calls with people asking for Foresta. I was thinking that it must be a TPFer calling the store! LOL

Haha...The same thing happened when I was there this afternoon. People were also asking when the next Toki print was coming in at the outlet. However, the SAs were telling people that they are not able or willing to give out info. anymore (such as specific dates) about future shipments of Toki.

I think I want a bigger bag in Foresta...I hope they'll get some.

& yeahhhhh I think I want to go to the signing again ^__^ last time I went to the sephora one instead...but idkkk tokidoki is so much more widespread now I'm kinda afraid it will take FOREVER in line lol.

This will be my first signing and most likely last, so I think I'll brave the long lines! I hope they re-release foresta later, then sooner (so i can save $$$), i want a denaro, zucca, bv, bocce, carmella and a bambinone..hahaha, i wish. Maybe 3 at the most. I guess I need to start saving NOW!

I heard the news yesterday!! When one of the SAs told me I near FREAKED OUT! :lol: I didnt scream though.. there were too many people in the store haha :lol: I do believe that this is whats coming up in NOVEMBER:

- Re-release of Foresta!!!!!!!!!!
- Simone!!
- Vacanze release!!

Heather - Yuka said 8-9am?! :wtf: :wtf: haha alrighty then!! I was going to go at 9 anyway.. but I think 8 might be better?? hahaha Oh btw, I saw you the other day on campus! Well, I saw your GORGEOUS tutti zucca first then I looked at the person wearing it and I was like, "Heyyyy!! Its Heather!!" :smile: I was inside campus center though (Taco Bell) and you were outside so I could yell your name =/

Okay, so who's going?!?!?! I need camping buddies :tup: Gotta bring snacks, books, my DS.. haha I think whoever is going should go at the same time, that way we can save our spots in line when one of us needs to use the bathroom :lol:

Oh man! I am soooo sad that I don't live in Hawaii anymore :crybaby: But then I guess you guys have the jacked up prices so they feel like you should be compensated for it by having Simone come...yet again or having the exclusive bags/prints. I wonder if I can get my friend to go...? He got me my Tutti Zucca there so I wonder if he can brave a line of Toki fans(mainly girls) for a couple of hours? Either that or I just may have to book a flight for the weekend :graucho:

OMG, I think I'm going to head out there like 5 or 6 in the morning :roflmfao:.
I'm all for not standing in line all day. How does it work anyways? this will be my first signing...do we pick out our stuff pay, and get it signed? Will the store be open...and the line is just for signing? I'm going to drag my hubby with me and make him be my bathroom breaker.

O:huh:...I can't wait! See you ladies there!

Hey Dana, I'll be one of your buddies ^__^ I think I want to go...lol, maybe get something signed..probably not a bag though. It's going to be hella long, but we can get there early lol. It would be nice to get a tpf girls pic w/ simone lolz...

When I went to the Sephora one I stood in line for about 3.5 hours...it wasn't THAT bad lol.

You guys should buy the cheap fold-out camping chairs from Wal-Mart for this event!!

Since I don't want any of my bags signed, maybe I can have the bf bring the elliptical!! *lmao*
I just don't want my bags signed because I've seen how the signature fades and looks ugly.

Jess: What are you thinking of having signed?

Maya - Fold out chairs sounds like a good idea..hmm. And hmm idk what I want to get signed, ahhh. Maybe I'll just get him to sign one of my Onitsuka postcards hahahaha. I mostly just want a picture with him again I guess lol. But oh gosh..if you bring your machine that would be a first, haha.

When the Iphone went on sale AM turned people away from standing in line too early.

At the first Simone signing I went at about 10:30 and the line was short, maybe 20-30 people in line, max. They were handing out the uchiwas at that point but said you had to be in line to get one. We went to our brunch at Pineapple Room and came back at around 1 ish. We tried to stand in line but there was a bouncer there who said we wouldn't be able to get anything signed. They said they calculated everything and only a certain amt. of people would be signed by 4 when he was going to leave. We ended up staying and waiting and Simone ended up staying until everyone who waited got their things signed. What a cool guy. Oh, and a woman actually fainted in line and they had to bring an ambulance for her so make sure you have food and drinks. It was really NUTS!!!!

DANA- Yuka said 8-9am cause it's going to be crazy... I'm going to try to get off of work cause I really want to go!! I used my tutti zucca the other day cause I had a test and I didn't need any of my books :P

This is exciting!!! (if I can get off from work):shrugs: