How many black bbags do you have?

I don't have a black one yet. I have Rouge Theatre and white, but I sooo want a Black first or city!!!! How much can your first hold??? Also, I think you should get the black city too - it's a classic!!!!!

Right now, technically only one in the City style. However, my steel bags are very dark (almost black) and I have two of those; one a courier and one a GH bag. Plus I plan to get a clutch someday in black or steel as well. Each bag serves a different purpose. So, I can definitely see the need for more than one black bag.

Just one - a black city. I absolutely love it. I am seriously considering getting another black City just so I can carry one as an everyday bag and still have a spare that is in perfect condition.

where's bama??? let's see how our list compares:

2 black city's (04/05)
2 black Day's (06/05)
black courier
black work (05)

and i would LOVE to have a black first!! the leather on the black b-bag is simply lush and gorgeous - a must for every b-bag lover i say! :yes:

My dream is to have a black city, part time, work, and weekender! You can't have too many black bags - especially with Balenciaga's leather varying season to season and bag to bag.

^^ were we separated at birth?!?! :nuts:

p.s. as many of you know, i'm seriously addicted to black bags (especially of the b-bag variety)...it's embarrassing to admit the extent of my sickness, but at last count, i had 10 black b-bags, 2 black b-bag clutches & a new '05 black WE on the way...all earning me the esteemed title of the "black b-bag queen" (lol!!!) :queen:

^^ were we separated at birth?!?! :nuts:

p.s. as many of you know, i'm seriously addicted to black bags (especially of the b-bag variety)...it's embarrassing to admit the extent of my sickness, but at last count, i had 10 black b-bags, 2 black b-bag clutches & a new '05 black WE on the way...all earning me the esteemed title of the "black b-bag queen" (lol!!!) :queen:

Needless to say I am JEALOUS! I have an itch for some of Balenciaga's colours, too (cafe, sandstone, vert fonce, vert gazon, ocean, and anthracite :heart:).