Diabro has increased their prices!?

judull4u

Jul 23, 2007
I've been 'observing' Diabro.net for their Bbags continuously for a month now, and found today they've put up their prices!:Push: Although not much, about $50-$80 each bag, I feel I've lost out again because of my indecisive manner of doing things:tdown:!(I was considering between a steel and a sienna city!)~ So does Diabro do this normally? adjusts their prices every now and then???:confused1:

I've never bought from them before but like you have been checking every few days for ne items in the hope I could get something I really wanted for a good price :s

This kind of thing usually happens to me though lol because I'm so slow to decide on whether I like something or not.

They also adjust price depending on the fluctuation of the exchange rates between Yen and US$. I've just read in the newspaper that the Euro has reached an all-time record in the exchange rates over the dollar, maybe it's the same with the Yen? So they increased the prices in US$?

Oh oh you're so right fraublucher!~ Same as the pounds~~so strong now!~
well...as a little potato like me...I still feel gutted when see the face value is up although the real value is the same!!!:sad:

OMG, you're right! I checked yesterday but not today until now and the bag I was eyeing went up by approx $30, and like you, I take forever deciding. crap, that extra cost is the price of shipping for me!