Hermes Buyers Remorse

NancyCP

Aug 28, 2007
Can there be such a thing? I think so because I just purchased a beautiful Hermes scarf but it was not the one I wanted (they are out) and settled for something else. I wanted the Hermes orange scarf with the brown ribbon instead got the new version with lots of different colour ribbons on it. Do I return? Exchange?

I know this is not about handbags but my boyfriend does not understand.

Can there be such a thing? I think so because I just purchased a beautiful Hermes scarf but it was not the one I wanted (they are out) and settled for something else. I wanted the Hermes orange scarf with the brown ribbon instead got the new version with lots of different colour ribbons on it. Do I return? Exchange?

I know this is not about handbags but my boyfriend does not understand.

I completely understand as I'm always changing my mind about my scarves and have settled many times for not quite the colourway I wanted.

If you are in the USA you can go to www.hermes.com and I saw the orange/brown Bolduc scarf on there the other day.

Or perhaps exchange the one you have if you can. Hope you can work something out.

I completely understand as I'm always changing my mind about my scarves and have settled many times for not quite the colourway I wanted.

If you are in the USA you can go to www.hermes.com and I saw the orange/brown Bolduc scarf on there the other day.

Or perhaps exchange the one you have if you can. Hope you can work something out.

You are right, it's still on the website. I guess they are bringing it back. I love that design

Exchange it! Never settle for something that doesn't make your heart sing with Hermes! It's too expensive! All the items you own you should lllluuuuurve!!!