Your everyday bag?

i use my cucciolo for school (it's huuuge) and the rest of the time i alternate.. if i don't need to carry a lot or big items i go with the l'amore bambino. otherwise, the zucca or the bella bella :smile: i will be testing out the ciao ciao tomorrow!

I used my ciao ciao for school one day and it worked out great!! :tup:

I work in a very conservative industry and I still carry my Tokis to work. I figure the people I work with already think I'm nuts, so what difference does a goofy bag make?? :lol: And my clients love it!

-SB

Go you! :tup: <heehee>

The people I work with think I'm nuts too... but I gotta give my Coaches some love too. But I have just started carrying Toki Caramellas inside my work bags so I can have a lil' bit with me. ;)

I used my ciao ciao for school one day and it worked out great!! :tup:

ahh i've been using a 1.5" binder this year because i have lotsss of notes and printouts for my classes so that's probably the only thing that wouldn't work with the ciao ciao. maybe if i had a .5" or 1"..

i'm going to see about using it as a purse, because i saw that someone on flickr used theirs (same style and print :biggrin:) as one.

My every day work bag is this huge black Coach Hamptons bag because I carry so much with me at the preschool. Whenever I go out, I rotate my bags depending on what I'm wearing (coordinate). I don't know if I wear any bag more than the other... I try not to anyway so I can keep all of them new looking.

My most used bag is my AS Zucca :love::love: other than that I've been rotating zuccas as the new patterns come out! I do think it's time I switch to a bella bella though...those are my absolute FAVORITE! :P

Fumo Campeggio- LOVE this bag. I took the Spiaggia Campeggio out as a purse on a shopping trip this weekend, and it totally works.
So many pockets...an organizational freak's dream.
:roflmfao: Then that means I gotta get myself a campeggio!! hahahaha :lol: I just dont like how the print can get cut off in so many different areas on the stellina/campeggio/cucciolo...

My "everyday" bag for now would be my Black BV since I use it for school everyday! But my favorite style would have to be a MM.. every so often I would use one for school if I dont have to carry much! But I like to switch every now and then! Also, whatever matches my mood too! haha or clothes :P

hmmm I havent been using my bags lately cuz i have a regular lesportsac bag i use for work... so the weekends it depends on what im wearing usually my paradiso zucca or op bambino...though I use my paradiso denaro everyday. :smile: