Ebay purchase! Best deal ever! *PICS*

kiuty77

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
First off ***BIGGEST HUG to ADDY*** Thank you VERY MUCH for authenticating the Noe for me. You're my LV hero (and I think your dog is super adorable)!!!

I think I am in serious trouble. I am addicted to LV and Ebay! After My last mono Trouville purchase on ebay, I've been on ebay religiously. So, several weeks and a few painful upper lip pimples (due to lack of sleep... searching on ebay) later. I present my black epi Noe, epi pochette, white MC Porte-Monnaie Plat, and white MC Carnet de Bal (phone/address book holder).

I spent about 2 hours last night baby wiping down the Noe and the pochette. The dirt lodged in the grooves are a little hard to clean out, but now they're good as new (well, almost)

The Porte-Mannaie Plat coin compartment was pretty dirty and I was sooooo surprised Coach leather cleaner take the dirt mark right off in seconds! And then I wipe it down with alcohol free baby wipe. And where did I learn all these tricks? TPF members ROCK!!

The Carnet de Bal... I bought it thinking I could use it as a business card holder, but the compartments are rather tight... I still yet to find some use.

I do have some questions though. Please provide insights. Thank you in advance.

Question 1. Can I use leather protector spray (those water repellent type, with a primate animal on bottle, whose name shall not be mentioned.) on the Porte-Mannaie Plat outside and inside? I notice the vachetta of the MC accessories are a bit different... more slippery, like it has been treated.

Question 2. How about using the leather protector spray on epi? Is that even necessary?

Alright, I don't do strip tease (yet) as I hate the feeling of suspense... so, may I present you my ebay treasure hunt!

Attachments

• ebay1.JPG
    ebay1.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 121
  • ebay2.JPG
    ebay2.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 87
  • ebay3.JPG
    ebay3.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 89
  • ebay4.JPG
    ebay4.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 124
Thanks everyone! :heart:

DesigningStyle:
So pretty. I love your treasurers! I am ebaying right along with you!!!

^^Reply: Thank you! Ebay is like my fav playground now. Although my brother calls international garbage sale. LOL I can load up on nice vintage LV anyday!

Label Addict:
Great haul

I use my CDB for credit cards they fit fine

^^Reply: Oh yeah? Hmm... Let me try... I might have to PM you and ask you for photos if my attemp is failed. Thanks!

addicted12:
they're lovely, congrats! pat yourself on the back that all your hard work has paid off! i love your epi pieces to bits

^^ Reply: Thanks! **Pat self on the back** All that bidding and worrying can be very stressful. But those pimples will heal in no time, so it's well worth it!!

John 5:
Yay for Addy!!!

Congrats on your new bag.... it's SO gorgeous! :tup:

^^ Reply: Thank you so much John, you guys always have been the GREATEST help. I would've been scammed left and right if it weren't for tPF. **hugs**

article3:
That new bag rules... congrats!! I love eBay too... oh how the bargains look at me and the face and cry "give me a new home!!" Kinda hard to resist, huh?

^^Reply: Oh gosh... especially those that need some TLC! They're def worth it!! Just a little care and then they are good as (almost) new.