Ebay purchase! Best deal ever! *PICS*

First off ***BIGGEST HUG to ADDY*** Thank you VERY MUCH for authenticating the Noe for me. You're my LV hero (and I think your dog is super adorable)!!!

Awwwww... shucks kiuty77... :shame: You are too sweet to say that!

Congrats on the haul! :nuts: Everything looks fantastic - you have done a great job cleaning things up. :tup:

So what's next on the "list?" :graucho:

Yep- ebay is hot right now with STEALS

I Ebay all the time- :graucho: sometimes I even message the seller with corrections (I know, how rude of me- but when an Anthracite Nimbus is simply being called metallic- there is no justice!) LOL!

Ebay can be the devil- but can also bring home the GOODIES for cheap!

Awww... Thanks everyone :smile: Our LV subforum definitely has awesome "The A Team" (A for Authenticaing)

Oh so sweet. There's nothing like a good kill after the hunt...

^^Reply: LOL. I really like the way you put it... like a lion pounce on the prey. Go right at the jugulars. :P

princess_eab said:
Nice! I've found some great deals on authentic LV on Ebay, with many thanks to experts here and elsewhere!!

southpaw said:
Wow .. what a great treasure group!!
Thank goodness for TPF .. I never would have been brave enough to shop eBay if it weren't for the authenticate thread!

^^Reply: No kidding, with "The A Team" watching our backs, tPF members won't mistakenly buy replicas. I just really wish I can give them real hugs, rather than cyber hugs.[/quote]

Mounia said:
Addy is the best! Congrats on your beautiful treasures!

^^Reply:
Thank you. Addy, Lee, John and Rebecca all have helped tremendously on the authenticating thread (sorry if I have missed others who have helped. As I haven't been reading/posting in that thread too much) I hope one day I can be one of the authenticators so I can help reduce fellow tPFer's anxiety levels trying to buy on ebay.

Lee69 said:
Firstly CONGRATS! Love the group pic and WE LOVE ADDY!

Question 1. Can I use leather protector spray (those water repellent type, with a primate animal on bottle, whose name shall not be mentioned.) on the Porte-Mannaie Plat outside and inside? I notice the vachetta of the MC accessories are a bit different... more slippery, like it has been treated.- I don't know what brand that is but if it's safe on leather then it should be OK. I treated mine as well but not the inside,only the vachetta trim.

Question 2. How about using the leather protector spray on epi? Is that even necessary? I don't think it's necessary, I never do.

^^Reply: Thanks Lee, for answering my questions. (I tried not to mention names of the leather protectant... it's the S. Monkey I was referring to. I used it on my mono Trouville handles and work really well so I thought I might use it on my MC leather trim)

Addy said:
Awwwww... shucks kiuty77... You are too sweet to say that!

Congrats on the haul! Everything looks fantastic - you have done a great job cleaning things up.

So what's next on the "list?"

^^Reply: hehe.. Addy, I just wish I can give you a real hug! I was kind of half surprised, half scared about the low price of the Noe. Even though the seller has sold authentic LV items before, but her ebay feedback count is still a bit low (around 20 or so), I was really unsure. Your seal of approval definitely put me at ease and went ahead with bidding (It was a BIN or best offer, I offered a price and then she counter-offered. Turns out the seller is super nice and honest.

What's next on my list? Gosh, not only are you good at authenticating, you're also good at enabling. LOL. Sure, my list is definitely growing steadily since I became a LV supporter (around 2 months ago). I will need to find a good agenda (small ring type), some luggage piece, and probably a few pairs of shoes and then a LV-edition car and I'll be all set. (The car part was j/k)

I know where you are coming from.. the great guys and gals on the authentication thread are gems and many of us have them to thank for their invaluable time to put us in the right direction on ebay. I could not have afforded to pay full price for all the lovelies I now own.. beware it is addictive though..