Question about the Papillon

rene1986

Dec 5, 2006
I've never tried on the papillon, only seen it. I think the 30 is really cute and I have a few questions.
a) does it fit over your shoulder comfortably?
b) when there's not a lot of stuff in it does the middle sag?
c) does it hold about the same amount of stuff as the speedy 30 (without being stuffed)?
d) I've heard it's a pain in the butt to get in and out of. T/F?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Also any pics you guys have would be appreciated.

you can wear it over your shoulder but i do not think it can hold as much as the speedy 30. when i wear it over the shoulder i tend to push the bag to the back, if you know what i mean. or the bag will be right underneath your arm and it feels a bit bulky.

the bag does not sag IMO. i think it has something to do with the straps being wrapped round the bag.

i personally do not think its a pain to get in and out of the bag.

if you have the chance do try it on as individuals have different opinion.

finally good luck.

I have the 26 which is slightly smaller than the 30...

a) does it fit over your shoulder comfortably? Nope. Neither does the 30.
b) when there's not a lot of stuff in it does the middle sag? No...
c) does it hold about the same amount of stuff as the speedy 30 (without being stuffed)? Definitely not, the the Speedy 30 holds MUCH more.
d) I've heard it's a pain in the butt to get in and out of. T/F? Not really, unless you stuff the bag silly then you'll have difficulties getting your things out.

thanks girlies. I know I'm gonna have to try it out in person but for now since I'm not planning on buying anything for a few months I figured I'd just ask. Thanks again :smile: