My new moni splendour

pekie

Just me and my bags
O.G.
Jun 2, 2006
I have drooling over moni moni bags and finally i bought the splendour in caramel!!

I wanted the plum but that got sold so opted for the caramel...tho im thinkin about the getting the plum next!

Anyway it arrived today so i thought i would post some pics of my new bag!! i really love it! its soo soft and smooshy! :heart: it!!

Attachments

• bags 001.jpg
    bags 001.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 116
  • bags 003.jpg
    bags 003.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 100
  • bags 004.jpg
    bags 004.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 138
  • bags 005.jpg
    bags 005.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 145
Congrats! I have one in Chocolate...it's one of my fav bags. By the way, the shoulder strap can be doubled and worn comfortably that way too! :yes:

I haven't worn my Splendor since last winter and got it out to add it to the fall rotation after seeing your post.

I noticed my bag has a fringe/tassel on the zipper that closes the front pocket (excellent place for the cel, btw) and I didn't see it on yours--if yours didn't come with it, maybe it got lost in the packing? (Since becoming a member of tPF, I study handbag pix way too closely.) It is a great bag that does really well in crummy wet weather since it is already distressed.

Congrats! I have it in cream and I love it. I thought it would be too big for me (I'm only 5'1") but it looks good on me (that's what I think anyway LOL!). The leather is like butta :smile:

I haven't worn my Splendor since last winter and got it out to add it to the fall rotation after seeing your post.

I noticed my bag has a fringe/tassel on the zipper that closes the front pocket (excellent place for the cel, btw) and I didn't see it on yours--if yours didn't come with it, maybe it got lost in the packing? (Since becoming a member of tPF, I study handbag pix way too closely.) It is a great bag that does really well in crummy wet weather since it is already distressed.

Aww i just checked and i dont have the tassels..i checked the pockets and there were none :confused1:...i got tassels on the main zipper! the bag is too nice so il just have to over look that! I live in the uk so it rains a lot here so it will be a good back for the winter!

Congrats! I have it in cream and I love it. I thought it would be too big for me (I'm only 5'1") but it looks good on me (that's what I think anyway LOL!). The leather is like butta :smile:

ooh i love that colour as well! could you post a pic of it? i like to see the colour in pics..the ones i seen on the web are stock pics so cant see a real life one! im soo greedy..i want the one you got and plum....:smile: im also surprised about the size as well, thought it will be big!