MTV.com Presents: Madonna - Mother of Reinvention

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
An MTV Video Music Awards staple for more than two decades, this material girl has set the bar by staying one step ahead of the most cutting edge trends. Check out Madonna's hottest VMA looks.

Clad in a sexy white wedding dress, Madonna inaugurates the MTV Video Music Awards in 1984, performing "Like a Virgin."

Attachments

• vma-madonna-1984.jpg
    vma-madonna-1984.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 391
Madonna accepts the prestigious Video Vanguard Award in 1986 while sporting a curly blonde Marilyn Monroe 'do, completed by bright red lipstick and full eyebrows.

Attachments

• vma-madonna-1986.jpg
    vma-madonna-1986.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 830
Time warp! Madonna takes us to the naughtier side of the 18th century with her performance of "Vogue" while wearing a corset, garters and powdered wig at the 1990 VMAs. Truly en vogue.

vma-madonna-1990.jpg

This one was too big to make an attachment.

Madonna goes formal and rocks our world in a tuxedo for her burlesque-inspired 1993 VMA performance of "Bye Bye Baby."

Attachments

• vma-madonna-1993.jpg
    vma-madonna-1993.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 209
Madonna pays homage to the 1920s flapper, with her finger wave, dark makeup and beaded dress as she appears hand-in-hand with David Letterman to present an award at the 1994 VMAs.

Attachments

• vma-madonna-1994.jpg
    vma-madonna-1994.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 340
A rare departure from her trademark blonde, Madonna gets spiritual and goes black and pin-straight at the 1998 VMAs.

vma-madonna-1998.jpg

This one was too big to make an attachment.

Nearly 20 years after first gracing the VMA stage, Madonna turns heads -- again! -- with her infamous 2003 performance of "Hollywood," with Britney Spears (and Christina Aguilera).

Attachments

• vma-madonna-2003.jpg
    vma-madonna-2003.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 415
WOW I love Madonna - well sometimes - I love Madonna I don't like "Madge" too much! Thanks for all the cool pics. Never seen them presented like that before.

An MTV Video Music Awards staple for more than two decades, this material girl has set the bar by staying one step ahead of the most cutting edge trends. Check out Madonna's hottest VMA looks.

Clad in a sexy white wedding dress, Madonna inaugurates the MTV Video Music Awards in 1984, performing "Like a Virgin."

God and I remember that VMA show too...:nuts::crybaby: