What do you think about Coach for babies?

Feb 17, 2007
Have you ever brought Coach for a baby or baby items for a baby shower? I saw it on ther website and saw that some of the prices were extreme. I must admit there really cute. Heres some pics;)

Q029_SVBL_t.jpg
$128

3266_WTLB_t.jpg
$98

3265_WTOD_t.jpg
$198

hmm.. that's a toughie.. if i was where i am now when my little one was a baby, i may splurge during PCE... they are cute though..

I have a baby boy... I love the lil booties, but I cannot justify spending so much on something that he will only wear for a month or so... although.. it is quite tempting!

If baby has a Coach-loving Mommy, then I think if it is affordable, then why not get a cute Coach baby gift! It is the same consept as with the Tiffany baby stuff, I think! I would never buy that stuff for my own child, but if I received something as a gift, I would be more than delighted! The booties you can just keep as a keepsake item as well! That will last forever, too!

These definitely strike me as gift items. I would buy them for a Coach-loving friend, but I wouldn't buy them for my own babies (seems strange, but knowing how quickly they grow or how likely items are to be spit up on, I just couldn't justify it for myself!). They are splurge items, I think, intended to be bought as gifts or by baby-spoiling grandparents!