The Perfect Bag, Attainable or Not?

Rosenpetals

Mar 11, 2007
Is there a handbag that can satisfy all your needs, look spectacular & remain in fashion for more than one season?

OK, I'm reaching for the impossible dream, but has there ever been a bag that came close for you?

I usually spend at least a couple of thousand per season on bags & would like to buy just one that will meet all my desires...I'm leaning toward the classic designs..ones that won't go out of style, but under 2K...an investment that I will love forever, any ideas, opinions on your perfect bag or pics welcome!

For me it finally happened. This is a bag I have dreamed of having for about 2-3 years now. Its by Bottega Veneta and is no longer made. I actually got totally lucky and now my dream has come true!!! I will be receiving it in the next few days. WOOOOOHOOOOOO!
jennifer-aniston-sushi-roku-03.jpg

For me it finally happened. This is a bag I have dreamed of having for about 2-3 years now. Its by Bottega Veneta and is no longer made. I actually got totally lucky and now my dream has come true!!! I will be receiving it in the next few days. WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

Oh, gosh that IS Gorgeous!! Now that's what I'm talking about:tup:

For me it Bottega Veneta, too. Their bags are made of exceptional leather and craftmanship. They don't go out of fashion as even the more seasonal bags have a very classic touch to it. A BV can be carried for years and still look perfect.

In that price range I would say just a classic brown or black bag. By who is the question, all depends on your needs.

I would say off the top of my head I would pick a black B-bag, perhaps a black YSL bag,
Again it would all depend on needs.

If money wasnt the issue i'd go with 30 cm black birkin, I think its a bag that would take you from work to casual and go with everything. :smile:
Is there a handbag that can satisfy all your needs, look spectacular & remain in fashion for more than one season?

OK, I'm reaching for the impossible dream, but has there ever been a bag that came close for you?

I usually spend at least a couple of thousand per season on bags & would like to buy just one that will meet all my desires...I'm leaning toward the classic designs..ones that won't go out of style, but under 2K...an investment that I will love forever, any ideas, opinions on your perfect bag or pics welcome!

I am sure someone can do it...I just haven't reached that point yet. To me though the perfect bag is whatever you make of it. I have a favorite...but not the absolute perfect bag..

someday (but for now I am enjoying all kinds!) :yes: