Signature Stripe in Crimson is back?!

katriese831

Feb 14, 2007
I was at Coach yesterday and noticed both the signature stripe tote and wristlet, both in crimson. I had figured (and hoped) they would return, but I wasn't sure. Great to see such a pretty color back in the stores! And good news for all you ladies looking for crimson stripe items!

I recently purchased the large version (10125) of the crimson sig. stripe tote for fall! I love her!
I was told that there was only 41 of these at jax right now and I don't know if they will be making anymore. I really wanted one but don't know if I can handle not having a cell phone and multifunction pocket in it. I do LOVE the crimson!

I was told that there was only 41 of these at jax right now and I don't know if they will be making anymore. I really wanted one but don't know if I can handle not having a cell phone and multifunction pocket in it. I do LOVE the crimson!

Ooooh, I didn't even notice that those pockets were missing! :wtf: Honestly, I would give those two things up for the love of the color, it's beautiful! And you can always use another make up bag to put extra stuff in or the zippered pocket.

I want one of these so bad!! I have never tried this bag on....how are the straps? Are they long enough to be a comfortable fit on the shoulder? I'm 6'0", so I need some long straps.

OH NO! Now what do I do? I was all set to walk in, grab the chocolate leather ergo tote and get out quick....now this??

Okay, crazy conversations are happening in my head:
"UGH, do I return the Denim tote that I love but have yet to use and get the Crimson tote that I'm :drool: over?"

"Why can't I just get all of them?" :graucho:
"uh, because DH will do this: :rolleyes: What? Another Coach bag? Don't you have enough?"

"I could get it now and give it to myself for my Christmas present"

"Oh who am I kidding - I can't wait that long!"

"Where in the heck is PCE!!!!"

Mokoni, I don't think they've got the legacy stripe lining. I think they're left over from last year-- the reversible style, which is what mine is. I ordered mine at the end of april. But I'm NOT sure about that. I haven't seen the crimson in our boutique yet. But my last day was Saturday.

RWolfe, I use it as a shoulder/tote bag and the straps are plenty long for that :yes: