UK Chanel Club

Sam, coming late to the party as always, but thank you for a great thread! I am in London and will keep my eyes open whenever I go within Chanel range! My last visit was to Selfridges a few weeks ago where service was great and the SA told me that as well as current stock, they are expecting expandable totes very soon plus some more metallic 226 reissues although she wasn't sure on the colour. Haven't been back to check but will let you all know when I do!

anyway in bond street i saw loads of bags probably old style in their draws. they also have those bag with pocket at the front (dunno the proper name).

Kaka, I'm curious about the old style bags you saw. Do you remember any of them?

The bag with the pocket on the front is called Pocket in the City ;)

^^^ they have this tote in pink. looks to me in caviar. def someone in here has it. simple tote with rounded handle and front 'CC' looks exactly like the GST.

i saw a navy lux bowler. the leather is shiny also this yellow bag which i didnt pay much attention to. a black bag with the metal plaque says 'CHANEL' with sqaure stitching, horizontial shape. sorry thats all i remember from their draws.

the SA in bond street also showned me a lux flap. she said its new in distress leather.

they have GST in bordeaux, black in gold chain, beige and brown if i remember correctly.

there were so much my eyes were everywhere hehehe.

they have flaps with 'MM' lock with old chain in calf leather.

Paris bizrate large tote with ponyhair @ £1445. beautiful but not worth the price tag.

i walked past Selfridges counter similar stock but they have a white perfo tote if anyone is looking.

ummm....i think thats it unless some more stocks spring to my mind.

i so wish chanel has name for each bag, that way i dont have to remember the details too much. hehehe but thanks all for filling in my 'can't remember the name bag' gap.

I saw a red suede small ladybraid bag in Bond Street, and Red tote from the lux ligne. They still have the Le marais small and large flaps and totes in black (more dark grey) and brown. Dark white expandable flap and bordeaux GST (stocks as of sat 01/09).

Jdee there is a thread on that store in the chanel main forum. She sells o ebay and numerous people have contacted her and she said its her boyfriend or her brother and now her friend that has that store - I just dont trust all the different stories

Thanks secret_shopaholic! I actually met the siblings. They have 2 branches now so it makes sense that one of the branch is being looked after by a friend/friends. Although am still cautious of their stuff. I did check for any telltale fake signs and couldn't find any...but still...

Jdee thanks for the heads up. I saw your post on the authenticate thread... mmmm curious huh. I was just saying to another pfer that don't you think if these stores were legit and the real deal would they not be plastered over all the glossy magazines as the place to be?? Something doesn't quite add up. Your comment about one of the "siblings" saying that one of the Chanel SA said was fake does make me worry - mmmmm more investigation required I feel.

HELLLOOOO UK Chanelies,

has anyone seen the timeless clutch anywhere recently either in black or white? oh and how much are they? thanks x

P.s SOOOOOOO happy with the UK Club thread:dothewave:

I went to Bond Street today to drool over this bag but didn't realise they were closed on Sundays...I was gutted! I'm going to have to try and drag myself away from my desk sometime this week and sneak away from work to check it out :tup:

The Chanel Store on Brompton Cross is Open on Sundays' - From something like 1pm to 4pm. Went there yesterday and picked up The gold Les Marais bowler!